Sunday, June 7, 2009

Abi's Prompt





I took some advice from my friend Abi and started an Omegle conversation with this prompt: "Why don't you love me anymore?"

Here is the result:



Stranger:
hi

You: why don't you love me anymore

Stranger:
because you left me

You:
I had to

Stranger:
i know
Stranger: it was for the best

You:
so do you love her
You: or is it just like a friend thing
You: wait
You: i don't want to know
You: just let me know that you're happy

Stranger:
we did have a good time together you know

You:
we did

Stranger:
i dont regret anything

You:
I don't regret much. But I do regret our old neighbors
You: remember the Samsons?
You: They were such freaks.

Stranger:
i never really knew them to be honest...
Stranger: i kept myself to myself
Stranger: well in that regard anyway

You:
Jerry Samson! You remember how he used to catch birds in traps and eat them???

Stranger:
the guy i hated?
Stranger: it was a while ago you know

You:
Yeah. Well, anyway, I gotta go to the store. I'll be in the pasta section thinking of you. haha
You: remember that pasta day! LOL!

Stranger:
aw
Stranger: but i miss you

You:
I miss you.
You: take care.

Stranger:
why does it have to end like this?

You:
because I must get going. lots of pasta to make.

Stranger:
for the kids?

You:
it's not an excuse, i just...

Stranger:
i just...???

You:
i'll call you ok?

Stranger:
i dont know what to say

You:
i just need to be alone.

Stranger:
hm... i see
Stranger: take care

You:
goodbye old friend

Stranger:
reluctantly... goodbye

You have disconnected.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent work! For your next assignment, try starting a conversation with "Listen, I think we need to find another place to hide the bodies." Watch as hilarity ensues!

    ReplyDelete

Followers